A garden by the sea
At the foot of a hill, between pines and palm trees, the hotel combines comfort, sophistication and conviviality. As soon as you arrive, its warm atmosphere and natural surroundings immediately encourage you to relax, to focus on well-being and leave your worries behind.
You’ll be won over by the attentive and personalised welcome, the open and bright spaces. Built like an amphitheatre around the outdoor and heated indoor swimming pools, the entire hotel looks out over the terraces and gardens, where you can enjoy the warm and stable climate of the Cote d’Azur, a region blessed by the Gods.
Based on 5948 of reviews certified by Customer Alliance
- Free WiFi - High-speed WiFi and fibre broadband
- Free private parking with video surveillance
- Heated indoor pool (10x5 m) and outdoor pool (200 m²)
- Restaurant & bar with sunny terrace
- Villa for business and group conferences
- Facing St-Tropez
- 300 metres from the beach
- Just a few minutes walk from Sainte-Maxime, the town centre and casino
- Animals not allowed inside the hotel
Ideally situated at the heart of the Gulf of St. Tropez
Sainte-Maxime has elegance while Saint-Tropez has its reputation. Together they both oppose and complete each other. Saint-Tropez’s shopping is a magnet for women, some of the most beautiful in the world; Saint-Tropez by night draws in the jet set; and the authentic Saint-Tropez appeals to lovers of the Provencal way of life.Discover the region and nearby activities